Participant Packet Pick-up Exhibitor
Below is all of the information you need to prepare for your exhibit at the 2018 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Packet Pick-up. As a registered vendor, you will need this information to coordinate your booth set-up with McCormick Place and Freeman Decorating, including carpeting, phone services, internet lines, signage and electrical, among other on-site necessities.
McCormick Place Security and First Aid: 312.791.6060
Deadlines for discount pricing
March 1 – McCormick Place order forms
March 9 – Freeman Exhibitor Kit order forms
Expo hours – Open to the public
Friday, March 23, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, March 24, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Exhibitor move-in hours – ASUV Self Unloading area – Loading dock
Thursday, March 22, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT: See rules and register mccormickplace.com/exhibitors/asuv.php
Exhibitor move-in hours – loading dock
Thursday, March 22, 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Straight Time Labor Rates
Thursday, March 22, 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. – Overtime Labor Rates
Please direct inquiries via email to email@example.com.
Freeman decorating exhibitor kits
Download the following PDF document regarding Freeman Decorating and McCormick Place information, guidelines, as well as rules and regulations. Please review the Freeman Complete Kit. You can also follow the instructions to do everything online as well.
Show information and to place your orders online. Learn more.
Please follow the below steps to receive exhibitor credentials:
- Please register for exhibitor credentials by learn more.
- The email address used when registering must be unique to each entry or it will be ignored by the system. You cannot register multiple people under the same email address.
- Bring confirmation email and photo ID to exhibitor check-in at the entrance of the expo hall to receive credential
- Ensure that all staff members working exhibiting booth are registered. Those who are not registered will not receive a credential that gives access to the Packet Pick-up
- Please add the below to your address book to ensure receipt of confirmation email: “2018 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle – Exhibitor Confirmation” firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. at main Packet Pick-up entrance
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 10 a.m. at main Packet Pick-up entrance
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. at main Packet Pick-up entrance
*Note: Only exhibitors accessing the Packet Pick-up outside of hall hours must register for a credential. When picking up your credential you will be required to show a photo ID. There will be no access to exhibitor hall without one.
Exhibitors who are only working during hall hours are not required to have a credential as the Packet Pick-up is open to the public during that time.
McCormick Place parking
Parking will be available to all Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Health & Fitness Expo attendees at McCormick Place Parking Lot A for a reduced rate of $10. Attendees will not need a validation voucher to secure the reduced rate. The rate will be available to all attendees who park in Parking Lot A. Click the links below for more information.
Take the Metra Electric Line to the Health & Fitness Expo
The Metra Electric Line offers regular service to and from McCormick Place, home to the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Health & Fitness Expo. For more information about Metra Electric service, including schedules, fares and tickets, please visit metrarail.com.