Packet pick-up for the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K run and 2-mile walk will take place the Friday and Saturday of race weekend at McCormick Place.
McCormick Place, Skyline Ballroom
2301 S. Martin Luther King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
- Friday, March 22
10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 23
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Your participant packet and bag include:
- Timing device*
- Event bib number
- Nike participant running shirt
Packet pick-up tickets will be emailed to all registered participants.
If you cannot pick-up your packet in person, a friend, family member or co-worker can pick up your packet for you by presenting a copy of your packet pick-up ticket.
Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle participants had the opportunity to get their packet mailed to them in advance of race weekend. The first 5,000 participants who selected this option will receive an envelope via UPS during the second week of March. The packet mailing option includes the shipment of your event bib number, participant t-shirt and promotional item.
McCormick Place parking
Parking will be available to all Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle participants Friday and Saturday at McCormick Place Parking Lot A for a reduced rate of $10. Attendees must pick up a parking validation voucher near the entrance of the ballroom in order to receive the discounted parking rate. Click the links below for more information.
CTA Transit tips
The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) is the most economical and convenient way to get to McCormick Place to pick up your race packet. Check out CTA’s transit tips below and visit transitchicago.com for more information.
Visit transitchicago.com for travel information or to request a complimentary CTA downtown transit sightseeing guide and CTA system map.
From Downtown Chicago
- From Michigan Avenue, take a southbound #3 King Drive bus to King Drive/23rd (located across the street from McCormick Place). Buses run every 7 to 20 minutes.
- Or take a Red Line train to the Cermak-Chinatown station and transfer to an eastbound #21 Cermak bus to King Drive/23rd. Buses run every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Or take a Green Line train (either Cottage Grove or Ashland/63rd) to the Cermak-McCormick Place station. Then, walk three blocks east to McCormick Place or transfer to an eastbound #21 Cermak bus to King Drive/23rd. Buses run every 15 to 20 minutes.
From Ogilvie Transportation Center
- Take a Green Line train (either Cottage Grove or Ashland/63rd) from Clinton station (located two blocks north of Ogilvie). Exit at Cermak-McCormick Place station and walk three blocks east to McCormick Place or transfer to an eastbound #21 Cermak bus to King Drive/23rd (located across the street from McCormick Place). Buses run every 15 to 20 minutes.
From Union Station
- Take either a #1 Bronzeville/Union Station*, #7 Harrison*, or #126 Jackson bus to Michigan Avenue. Then, transfer to a southbound #3 King Drive bus to King Drive/23rd (located across the street from McCormick Place). Buses run every 7 to 20 minutes.
*The #1 and #7 buses only operate on weekdays
Divvy to the Health & Fitness Expo
Go green, get fit and Divvy to McCormick Place. Divvy will be monitoring the 23rd Street and Martin Luther King Drive docking station on Friday and Saturday of race weekend to ensure you can always take or return a bike.
If you are a vendor who is interested in marketing at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle, please learn more here.