New this year, the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle is introducing an 8-week Training Challenge! The Training Challenge follows the official Nike Training Program and provides a fun and engaging way to, log your miles, challenge yourself and compete against others on the road to race weekend.
Shufflers can either walk or run the miles that align with the training program, totaling at least 100 miles in eight weeks.
The inaugural Training Challenge kicked off on Monday, January 25 and will conclude on Thursday, March 18. Log your miles today to earn weekly badges and exclusive offers from event partners!
View the rules for the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Training Challenge.
Nike Training Program
The Training Challenge follows the 8-week official Nike Training Program. Learn more about the Training Program.
Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle participants competing in the Training Challenge can submit their weekly mileage in their participant account.
How to add Training Challenge mileage
Log into your Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle participant account to add your weekly Training Challenge mileage. Once you are logged in, click on “Your Registrations” in the menu at the top of the page. From there you will submit an activity manually or from a connected wearable device (instructions for connecting your wearable are below). Follow the instructions below to add your mileage.
Add from a wearable
- Click “Submit Activity” on the event page and then select “Log and View Activities”.
- Click “Log New Activity” and “Add from Wearable.”
- The data from your device will be displayed. Click “Select” to choose an activity to submit as your results.
- The activity must be for a date within the range of the selected week.
Add a manual activity
- Click “Submit Activity” on the event page and then select “Log and View Activities.”
- Click on “Log New Activity” and “Add Manual Activity.”
- Enter your time, date you completed the activity, time of the day you started, and the distance you completed.
- Each activity you log must correspond with the date range and selected date for which you are trying to enter.
The deadline to submit weekly mileage is 11:59 p.m. (Central Time) each Sunday.
Connect your wearable device to your participant account
- There are several wearable devices that are compatible with the tracking in your participant account.
- To connect your device, click on “Your Devices” in the menu at the top of the page.
- From there you will be directed to the “Manage” tab, where you can click “Connect” to sync your compatible device with your participant account. Please note, you can only connect the wearable devices include on the page.
- Once you click “Connect”, you will be prompted to log in to your wearable device.
Compete as a team
Join the Deloitte Team Competition and compete with friends, family, running club members, and co-workers in the Training Challenge. Learn more about the Deloitte Team Competition.