For four decades, the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle has catapulted Chicago from a season of hibernation to a season of movement. Continue the St. Patrick’s Day celebration and kick off your spring racing season with the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle on Sunday, March 20, 2022!
The Shamrock Shuffle is one of Chicago’s best running events, with a one-of-a-kind course that weaves its way through Chicago’s Loop, starting and finishing in Grant Park.
Registration for the 2022 event is now open.
The entry fee for the 8K Run is now $50 and will continue to increase in the lead up to the 2022 event. The next price increase will take place on Wednesday, February 16. Registration is available on a first-come first-served basis.Register
What you get
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Nike race shirt
- Festive promotional item
- A drink ticket for one (1) Michelob ULTRA* at the Post-Race Party
- An official finisher’s medal
- Event bib number and timing device
* You must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at the Post-Race Party.
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle will mail a limited number of packets to participants for the 2022 event. This will be an option for participants at the point of registration and will only be available through Tuesday, February 15, 2022 to the first 5,000 people who select to have their packets mailed. If 5,000 people select to have their packets mailed prior to February 15, the option will close at that time. The packet mailing option includes the shipment of your event bib number, participant t-shirt and promotional item.
Athletes with Disabilities Program
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle strives to provide accessibility for all athletes with disabilities through our Athletes with Disabilities Program. This program is open to all athletes with a permanent physical disability. Learn more about the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Athletes with Disabilities Program.
Event entry requirements
- Registrants for the 8K Run must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace. Completing the full event distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/1:15:59).
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- All participants acknowledge the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists and is beyond the control of Event Organizers. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
- Read the official event rules.
Does your company have 10 or more employees interested in participating in the 2022 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle? Email email@example.com for more information on our corporate group sales program and offers.