DELOITTE OPEN TEAM COMPETITION
Celebrate the opening of the spring running season in Chicago with your friends! Enhance your race day experience at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Run by joining the Deloitte Open Team Competition.
The 8K Run team competition adds camaraderie and competition to the race day experience. The team competition is free and offers two divisions: Competitive, for competitive runners, and Recreational, for runners of all abilities. The top three teams in each division and category (Men’s, Women’s, Mixed) receive a commemorative certificate.
CREATE A TEAM
- Visit the Deloitte Open Team Competition registration page to create your team for the 2024 event.
- Participants in the team competition must first be registered for the 8K Run at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle. Please allow 3 business days after event registration is complete before attempting to add participants to a team.
- Teams registered by 5 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on Friday, February 23 will receive custom team bibs printed with the team name for each member to wear during the event.
- All teams must be registered online no later than 5 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on Saturday, March 23.
TEAM ROSTER CHANGES
- Teams can only substitute team members for participants who are currently registered for the 8K run (the Shamrock Shuffle does not permit late entries, bib transfers or sale of bibs; the team competition is not an entry into the race).
- Changes to a team roster must be made online no later than 5 p.m. (U.S. Central Time), Saturday, March 23.
- Visit the Deloitte Open Team Competition registration page to make changes to your team roster.
2024 TEAM COMPETITION DETAILS
- The team competition is free of charge for all participants currently registered for the 8K run at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle.
- Teams compete in one of two divisions: Competitive and Recreational.
- Teams must have a minimum of four and can have a maximum of ten members.
- Competitive teams are scored by participant finish time and Recreational teams are scored by participant age group finish.
- Competitive teams and Recreational teams compete in one of three categories: men’s, women’s, and mixed.
- Commemorative certificates are given to the top three scoring teams in each category in the Competitive and Recreational divisions.
- Participants of teams in the team competition are not guaranteed placement together in a corral.
- View team competition rules.
- View team competition scoring details and examples.
For questions regarding the team competition please email email@example.com.