The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle is a celebration that catapults Chicago from a season of hibernation to a season of movement. If you can’t make it to Chicago race weekend for the 8K Run, we invite you to turn the streets of your neighborhood green and celebrate this great tradition with the virtual race.
Registration for the 2022 event is open.
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Virtual 8K will take place from Monday, March 14, 2022 to Sunday, March 20, 2022.
The entry fee for the virtual event will is now $40 and will continue to increase in the lead up to the 2022 event. The next price increase will take place on Wednesday, December 8.
Registration for the virtual event is available on a first-come first-served basis now through the February 15, 2022 registration deadline.Register
What you get
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Nike race shirt
- Festive promotional item
- Finisher medal
- Event bib number
Event entry requirements
- Registrants for the 8K Run must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace. Completing the full event distance within the event time requirement of 1 hour and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/1:15:59).
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read the official event rules.