Deloitte Open Team Competition
Celebrate the opening of the spring running season in Chicago with your friends! Enhance your race day experience at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle by joining the Deloitte Open Team Competition.
The 8K team competition adds an extra element of fun and competitiveness to race day. The team competition is free and offers three divisions: Competitive, for competitive runners, Recreational, for runners of all abilities, and Corporate, for teams of employees from the same company. The top three teams in each division and category (Male, Female, Mixed) receive a team plaque.
The Deloitte Open Team Competition closed at 5 p.m. CST, Saturday, March 23.
2019 Team competition details
- The team competition is free of charge for all participants currently registered for the 8K at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle.
- Teams compete in one of three divisions: Competitive, Recreational and Corporate.
- Teams must have a minimum of four and a maximum of ten members.
- Competitive teams are scored by participant finish time and Recreational teams and Corporate teams are scored by participant age group finish.
- Competitive teams, Recreational teams, and Corporate teams compete in one of three categories: male, female and mixed.
- Awards are given to finishers the top three scoring teams in each category in the Competitive, Recreational, and Corporate divisions.
- Participants of teams in the team competition are not guaranteed placement together in a corral.
- View team competition rules.
- View team competition scoring details and examples.
For questions regarding the team competition please email email@example.com.