Registration is now open for the 2015 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K. The 36th annual event will be held on Sunday, March 29. The registration fee is $50.
Click here to register for the 2015 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K.
What you get with your registration:
- A one of a kind tour through downtown Chicago
- 2015 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Nike race shirt
- A drink ticket for one (1) Michelob ULTRA* at the Post-Race Party
- An official finisher’s medal
- Event bib number and timing device
*Must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at the Post-Race Party
Signed up to Shuffle?
Click here to confirm your registration.
Bank of America employee registration
Bank of America employees are eligible for a discounted entry into the 2015 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K. If you are a current Bank of America employee click here to register.
Please note that all employee entries will be verified.
Event entry requirements
- Runners must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace, and completing the full 8K distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/1:15:59).
- Runners must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Runners under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read Official Event Rules and Guidelines