For four decades, participants of all abilities have come together on the streets of Chicago to enjoy a fun and healthy way to kick off the outdoor running season and continue Chicago’s St. Patrick’s Day celebrations.
Information about the 2022 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle will be available in the coming months.
Registered Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle participants can access their event information and digital amenities through their participant account.
Event entry requirements
- Registrants under 18 years of age must have the registration form completed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation. Participants must be 8 years of age or older as of race day.
- The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle requires that participants must complete their full desired distance at one time.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All entry packages are nonrefundable.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.