Continue the St. Patrick’s Day celebration and kick off your spring racing season with the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle! The Shamrock Shuffle is one of Chicago’s best running events, with a one-of-a-kind course that weaves its way through Chicago’s Loop, starting and finishing in Grant Park.
The 39th annual event will be held on Sunday, March 25, 2018. Registration information for the 2018 event will be available in the coming months.
Athletes with Disabilities Program
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K strives to provide accessibility for all athletes with disabilities through our Athletes with Disabilities Program. This program is open to all athletes with a permanent physical disability. For more information on the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Athletes with Disabilities Program click here.
Event entry requirements
- Registrants for the 8K run must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace. Completing the full event distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/1:15:59).
- Registrants for the 2 mile walk must be capable of maintaining a 30:00/mile pace. Completing the full event distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour (h:mm:ss/1:00:59).
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read Official Event Rules and Guidelines.