Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and kick off your spring racing season with the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K!
Looking for a fun race to help kick-off the 2016 spring running season? Join us for the 2016 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K, on Sunday, April 3. The 37th annual race is one of Chicago’s best running celebrations, with a one-of-a-kind course that weaves its way through Chicago’s Loop, starting and finishing in Grant Park.
Register now! The first 8,000 runners to sign up for the race will receive a $40 discounted entry. Once the 8,000-runner limit is reached the registration fee will increase to $50.
What Shufflers get:
- A one-of-a-kind 8K (4.97 miles) tour through downtown Chicago
- 2016 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Nike race shirt
- A drink ticket for one (1) Michelob ULTRA* at the Post-Race Party
- An official finisher’s medal
- Event bib number and timing device
- One (1) Michelob ULTRA* at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen after party
* You must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at the Post-Race Party and the race after party at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen.
Give a gift
Give the gift of health for the holidays! Purchase an entry for the 2016 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K for your friends and family.
Event entry requirements
- Runners must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace, and completing the full 8K distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/1:15:59).
- Runners must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Runners under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read Official Event Rules and Guidelines