Continue the St. Patrick’s Day celebration and kick off your spring racing season with the Shamrock Shuffle on Sunday, March 24! The Shamrock Shuffle is one of Chicago’s best running events, with a one-of-a-kind course that weaves its way through Chicago’s Loop, starting and finishing in Grant Park.
Registration has closed for the 2019 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K.
What you get
- 2019 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Nike race shirt
- Festive winter hat
- A drink ticket for one (1) Michelob ULTRA* at the Post-Race Party
- An official finisher’s medal
- Event bib number and timing device
- One (1) Michelob ULTRA* at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen after party
* You must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at the Post-Race Party and the race after party at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen.
If you are signed up to participate in the 2019 Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle, you can access important event information related to your registration through your Participant account. Upon logging into your account, you can view and update registration information including, but not limited to, your address, phone number and expected finish time.
Athletes with Disabilities Program
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle strives to provide accessibility for all athletes with disabilities through our Athletes with Disabilities Program. This program is open to all athletes with a permanent physical disability. For more information on the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Athletes with Disabilities Program
Event entry requirements
- Registrants for the 8K run must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace. Completing the full event distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/1:15:59).
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read the official event rules.