Join the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle tradition by participating in the 2-Mile Walk on Sunday, March 22. Walkers will be treated to a scenic 2 Mile course along Chicago’s lakefront, starting and finishing in the same location as the 8K Run. The walk is a perfect introduction to the Shamrock Shuffle and is ideal for aspiring runners or those looking to take part in the celebration without tackling an 8K (4.97 miles).Sign up for the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 2-Mile Walk
What you get
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Nike race shirt
- Festive neck gaiter
- A drink ticket for one (1) Michelob ULTRA* at the Post-Race Party
- An official finisher’s medal
- Event bib number
- One (1) Michelob ULTRA* at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen After Party
* You must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at the Post-Race Party and the After Party at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen.
Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle participants have the opportunity to get their packet mailed to them in advance of race weekend. The first 5,000 participants who selected this option will receive an envelope via UPS during the second week of March. The packet mailing option includes the shipment of your event bib number, participant t-shirt and festive neck gaiter.
Event entry requirements
- Registrants for the 2-Mile Walk must be capable of maintaining a 30:00/mile pace. Completing the full event distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour (h:mm:ss/1:00:59).
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read the official event rules.