Continue the St. Patrick’s Day celebration and kick off your spring racing season with the Shamrock Shuffle on Sunday, March 22! The Shamrock Shuffle is one of Chicago’s best running events, with a one-of-a-kind course that weaves its way through Chicago’s Loop, starting and finishing in Grant Park.Sign up for the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Run
What you get
- Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Nike race shirt
- Festive neck gaiter
- A drink ticket for one (1) Michelob ULTRA* at the Post-Race Party
- An official finisher’s medal
- Event bib number and timing device
- One (1) Michelob ULTRA* at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen After Party
* You must be 21 years or older with a valid ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages at the Post-Race Party and the After Party at The Scout Waterhouse & Kitchen.
Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle participants have the opportunity to get their packet mailed to them in advance of race weekend. The first 5,000 participants who selected this option will receive an envelope via UPS during the second week of March. The packet mailing option includes the shipment of your event bib number, participant t-shirt and promotional item.
Athletes with Disabilities Program
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle strives to provide accessibility for all athletes with disabilities through our Athletes with Disabilities Program. This program is open to all athletes with a permanent physical disability. Learn more about the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Athletes with Disabilities Program.
Event entry requirements
- Registrants for the 8K Run must be capable of maintaining a 15:00/mile pace. Completing the full event distance, start line to finish line, within the event time requirement of 1 hour and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/1:15:59).
- Participants must be 8 years of age or older on event day. Participants under 18 years of age must have a statement signed by a parent or legal guardian permitting participation.
- Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable, and may not be deferred toward a future event.
- Read the official event rules.